SEARCH! You know you wanna!

09 February, 2010

Louis Vuitton trash bag I mean "Raindrop Besace"

This is offending my eyes. Couldn't have gone with a different colour? Blaggggg! Can't even begin to IMAGINE who'd flaunt this (watch, some starlet is toting it around right now...) ghastly creation!

Really, it's like what I do with my leftover food. On weekends, I'll clear out my fridge and kind of put everything into a pot and make soup with vegetable stock. Except, it doesn't antagonise as this bag does. Makes my blood boil.
It's like listening to Michael Jackson's awesome anthems but forced to look at his face with a microscope; it's like working at an investment bank but with goons who barely got a degree; it's like looking forward to spicy food but all you got was a lame ketchup based mess.
No need to know where to buy it! Just know that Marc Jacobs is responsible for burnt retinas right now!

No comments: