SEARCH! You know you wanna!

06 October, 2009

Ungaro RTW Spring 2010

Oh Lindsay, what have you done to your once angelic face? D'you know I was really rooting for you? You make me sad, with those bloated lips and face uncared for due to excessive everything... you make me feel that you've lost the war with yourself. Look at those glassy eyes with no twinkle nor passion.

This was your chance to shine and give a cheeky backhand to those that did not believe in you! Lordy, it's a catwalk for crying out loud! Pull yourself together!
I've read that your collection was blah but this was really the nail in the coffin - used up, uninspiring and desparate.

As a staunch critic, I'd say Lindsay Lohan tarnished the good name of Emanuel Ungaro. On the other hand, it's not as bad as it seems, just not good enough. Perhaps more befitting for a partnership with H&M or Topshop.

No comments: